Welcome / Welcome!
Dear All,
it is my pleasure to welcome you on my blog. My nickname is ocirnE (you may guess why) and I feel I have something to say about life in Italy, England and "in between". My posts will be about people and society, civil rights and low cost flights, international and local airports and the service delivered, environmental issues. Please feel free to join my blog, whatever your language and your topics are. C u there (ie "here")! ocirnE
Dear users,
my pleasure to welcome you on my blog. My nickname is ocirnE (you can guess why) and I feel able to tell you something about life in Italy, England and "in the middle of the two countries. My posts will cover the people and society, civil rights and low cost flights, airports and local and international service provided therein, the environmental problems. Feel free to contribute to my blog, in any language and any argument. See you on my blog (ie here)! ocirnE
0 comments:
Post a Comment