♪ ♪ ... I understand why
♪ do not understand why .. The world is crying .. ♪
I should also give me a move and begin to execute the Assignment of Prof. .. steady .. Meanwhile my environment a bit 'here ..
a couple of years ago I had a blog on the messenger, that was so cute and "sbrilluccicoso" .. Then suddenly I dropped .. but probably is still there with the typical "action" test, songs, summaries, lists of expectations, lists iLike, Ihat listings, movie listings, photo albums, songs, etc. ..
Now start again from scratch is hard work .. mostly because I never know what to write .. but I'm confident that sooner or later something will come to me ..
short, I think it has something to say to anyone there ..
but until I can think of anything decent, it's best to keep a low profile and a dignified silence:) ..
♪ I Want To Know Why, The World Cries ♪
0 comments:
Post a Comment