Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Black Licorice Shoestring Edmonton

boh

boh. today it happened very trsite ..
did not know where to write, talk about where, away from everyone and without giving details
then I remembered that somewhere in the web he was there. my blog. Depressing my blog left to himself for months. and it would be nice to continue to ignore its existence ..
anyway ..
happened now is that fact that I will not specify, that made me think what is true that we have a moment and a moment later we have not. that made me think about how weak we are ephemeral.
and I thought "that is, I study medicine, and I do it because technically I hope in future to be able to do something good for the world, can save lives, or at least be able to help people live better. But then things happen that make you think that everything is useless, because just two seconds and a life is no longer life, and is no longer enough. and then there may be all the doctors in the world, all of the great luminaries of this field. but it is useless, because those two seconds have changed everything, and you can just stand there and watch. "
boh, today I feel so close to those in need, why do you think (and I usually do) that such things never happen, but then happen to those around you, and you can not help but realize that some things happen.

0 comments:

Post a Comment