theory cucumber - The third installment
Received and posted by the Tusk third installment of his "Theory of the cucumber (or practical manual for the survival of precarious and reviled journalist)" . Eds
of Fang
If I could add sound effects to these notes for you ectoplasm editorial, I would use the abbreviation after cdr the terrified neighing of horses in Frankenstein jr. followed as Frau Blucher. So, my little readers, I ask you to collaborate and whinny whenever these lines meet the chilling acronym CDR (nitrite). Why Cdr (nitrite) brings bad luck, bad luck, Zell. If a member of that committee, meeting in the corridors, there arises a friendly hand on his shoulder, or worse, it takes a packet to the back with encouragement, toccatevi balls or take any other action provided that throw the apotropaic evil influence of those beings. There are several reasons to distrust by cdr:
- The State (which term more 'suitable for these saturated hydrocephalus?) And the cdr' a journalist who engages in activity 'trade union in order to escape the tedious job of drafting. But this' involves continuous DEEP bales from colleagues are always ready at the barricades in case of violation of fundamental rights such as shiatsu massage paid by the company. The question I have asked several times, and 'therefore this: who the daughters do it?. The answer 'means that permits the union and be members of a cdr it protects you from unwanted transfers and rebukes otherwise.
The contribution that the CDR has to the cause of sanctification of the reporter in time and 'summed up in a few words which, if printed out and read every night before going to sleep, have the same effects of Thousands and thousands of interviews, meetings with editorial face to face with the director and shareholders. These words are: "I can assure you nothing more 'of our commitment." At these words, that each and precarious 'had addressed to him by his father to do at least once in their life, followed by mostly' editorial meetings where we talk about everything from the proper exercise istat food stamps to cover the tablet ceases, but the word is not even rendered precarious.
- It practical advice follows the second third of this dispensation of the booklet: try to attend as much as possible the preparation, locate your sources and find information relevant to the cause. Get an inside source in particular to know what they say about you. The department heads are samples of blame on precarious. Laundry an appointment, left to rot your own mail, paginated in a dick head piece, and 'not tempting to blame the precarious present. Make your own man in Havana.
few examples of what and 'a cdr. Testimony that Peter Carpenter, invented name: "I was in total panic, embarked on drafting people who were not even a publicist. I call one of the cdr, I express all my anguish and he? asks me if I did not by chance that someone can recommend from the publisher or, alternatively, the parties to the Palazzo Chigi. "What more do you want from life? A Lucano? No, that a former Ustasha Serbian replace the ass of those stinking cdr (iiiihiihih!).
0 comments:
Post a Comment